The popularity of waterparks continues to grow. They attract increasing numbers of developers with forward-seeking—and, sometimes, grandiose—visions. But developing a waterpark isn’t as easy as it sounds. Many often forget the little—so-called minor—aspects that can be the demise of a waterpark before its first visitor steps foot on the property. Yet, those considering the development of a waterpark need not go into the process unprepared. The Development & Expansion Guide
is designed specifically to provide developers with the background and details they need to make sure they don’t overlook any of the important aspects of preparing for the development of such a facility.
Like the Buyers Guide, advertising placement in this publication lasts for a full year because this unique package provides a year-long reference value until the newest, updated version is published.
Topics in past issues have covered:
- Feasibility studies for waterparks
- Site evaluation & selection
- Master planning
- Design & engineering
- Cost planning for waterpark development
- Theming your spray park
- Designing for age groups & staffing
- Redefining the fundamentals of waterpark planning
- Considerations in water quality design
- Making energy conservation a part of your plan
- Building risk management & insurance into early planning
- Optimizing visitor spending
BONUS Distribution: Industry trade shows and prospects throughout the year.
Don't miss this once-a-year advertising opportunity to get your message directly into the hands of industry professionals ready to do business with you! Contact Patty for more information!
Ad Rates, Sizes Specs
What size should your ad be? What are the costs? It's all detailed in our media kit
Download Media Kit