The WWA has partnered with Joseph Leute Photography to provide you with an affordable, high-quality photography option for WWA member facilities. The importance of high resolution, colorful, action-oriented photography cannot be underestimated when it comes to your long-term marketing plan. In today's visual world, your guests expect to see lively, fresh photographs in your traditional marketing, as well as across your social media feeds, including Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Yet, we know that hiring a professional photographer can be expensive. In many markets, tourism photography averages $4,000 to $6,500 per day and travel expenses, licensing and editing would all be extra fees.
By having your own photographic library, you will be able to create more dynamic marketing and you'll have greater flexibility in promoting your brand online. Plus, you'll know that you are working with a trusted partner, as the WWA has been working with Joseph Leute Photography for the last decade. Also, we've created three package types -- a full day shoot, a 2-day shoot and a "small park on a budget" package -- each with special pricing that keep your budget in mind.
Your Investment Includes
- All production costs. All packages will include a pre-shoot consultation and shot list development, photographer's fee, editing (color/exposure correction and specific edits as needed), lighting assistant equipment (underwater camera usage when requested) and an online gallery to view and download finished photos
- Travel and stay for the photographer and an assistant included within the United States. For international bookings, travel fees would be negotiated separately
- Full usage license for an unlimited time frame and unlimited media for delivered images
- Shot list will not be limited to water-focused images. For example, food, lodging, merchandise and other areas can be added to the shot list
- Models must be provided by the waterpark. However, the photographer can provide assistance in casting paid models upon request. All fees associated with booking and handling models rely on the participating business
- Aerial images with drone are available for an additional $500 with proper clearance from the park and city officials
- Full Day Shoot: $3,950 (includes an average of 25 to 40 high resolution, edited images and 5 setups)
- Two Day Shoot: $5,400 (includes an average of 50 to 70 high resolution, edited images and 10 setups)
- Small Park On A Budget Shoot: $2,500 (similar to the full day shoot benefits listed above, but available only to parks with an annual visitor total of less than 100,000; shooting schedule excludes peak months of June, July and August)
Click the More Info button below to review sample waterpark photography by Joseph Leute Photography. To contact Joseph Leute Photography for more details, click here.