World Waterpark Magazine
Each issue of World Waterpark Magazine contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
In mid-November, Kalahari Resorts and Conventions Round Rock, located in Round Rock, Texas, U.S.A., welcomed guests to its 1.5 million square feet of memorable play spaces. The all-under-one-roof experience offers a 223,000 square foot waterpark, world-class dining, a luxurious spa, live entertainment, diverse shopping experiences, a thrilling indoor theme park and a state-of-the-art convention center.
Highlights From This Issue
- Review steps you can take to ensure safe food handling, storage and cleanliness
- Read letters from Nick Neuman, CEO, Water Technology, Inc. and Ken Handler, President, Global Management Amusement Professionals
- Hear from Shaun McKeogh, WWA Show's 2020 Best Speaker recipient, on what you can do to improve service excellence delivery in your park
- Learn about the 7 steps that you can use to build a new employee feedback plan
- Plus, enjoy our feature on Aquatopia Water Park, Phú Quốc, Vietnam.