World Waterpark Magazine
Each issue of World Waterpark Magazine contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
In September 2020, a one-of-a-kind waterpark experience launched in Saudi Arabia, called Loopagoon. Nestled in the tropical locales of Dana Bay, Al Khobar, Loopagoon Water Park has been designed to offer women and girls across the country the opportunity to enjoy an atmosphere of fun and relaxation on their own terms.
Highlights From This Issue
- Review some of the recruitment strategies one waterpark is using to increase hiring at their facility
- Learn how you can help your team manage deadlines more effectively
- Start your 2021 WWA Show planning by previewing sessions and networking events
- Learn about generational leadership and what it takes to implement it
- Plus, enjoy our in-depth article on the long-term value aquatic centers and waterparks bring to municipalities.