"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
When ESCAPE Waterplay opened its doors to the public in November 2017, it became the first waterpark in Penang Island, Malaysia. Sitting on 11 acres, the waterpark is home to more than 20 attractions and activities, all of which embody a low tech, high fun experience and demonstrate there's no limit to fun with rides and activities designed for guests of all age groups, abilities and energy levels.
Highlights From This Issue
- Review 8 in-depth pages all about this year's WWA Show, October 7-10, 2019 at Walt Disney World® Resort
- Learn how you can make every new staff member feel like a VIP from day 1
- Read tips on how you can work magic in your work life in just 60 seconds
- Find out what you should do when you return to your park following the WWA Show
- Celebrate TEAM WLSL's success with the 10th Anniversary World's Largest Swimming Lesson
- Read about the latest indoor waterpark design trends in the U.S.
- Go in-depth on steps you can take to manage risk in your waterpark
- Plus, enjoy features on Westwood Family Aquatic Center, Norman, Oklahoma, U.S.A. and Siouxnami Waterpark, Sioux Center, Iowa, U.S.A.