"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Located at the heart of Perfect Day at CocoCay is Thrill Waterpark, a water leisure paradise in The Bahamas that dares the most adrenaline-seeking guests to conquer two brag-worthy towers with 13 waterslides-as well as the Caribbean’s largest wave pool and the “Adventure Pool” with a family friendly obstacle course.
Highlights From This Issue
- Review tips on how to handle social posts that reach DEFCON levels
- Read through best practices on how you can conduct a DIY photo shoot
- Find out how you can build more successful relationships with your co-worker
- Learn how you can keep seasonal staff engaged in the off-season
- Read tips on how to build a successful work & travel program
- Review how you can increase safety using controller technology
- Plus, enjoy features on JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa, Aventura, Florida, U.S.A.; Canobie Lake Park, Salem, New Hampshire, U.S.A.; Sopris Splash Zone at Glenwood Hot Springs Resort, Glenwood Springs, Colorado, U.S.A.; River Rapids, Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri, U.S.A.; Aquapark Dalmatia, Sibenik, Croatia; Adventure Park, Visalia, California, U.S.A. and Water Country USA, Williamsburg, Virginia, U.S.A.