"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Sitting on 16 acres, the newly launched Island H2O Live! in Kissimmee, Florida, U.S.A., combines the latest ride attractions with an innovative approach to technology and the culture of online sharing. The park's theme of shared experiences is integrated in a variety of selfie stops and video booths, mobile apps for the park and in the names of the attractions.
Highlights From This Issue
- Review expanded details on the WWA Show, October 7-10, 2019 at Walt Disney World® Resort
- Hear how you can create a more cohesive unit between your slide operators and lifeguards
- Read tips on how you can stay on top of your reading pile
- Find out how to complete a compensation study to aid you in setting pay rates in your facility
- Learn simple ways you can resolve disputes with your co-workers
- Refresh your knowledge on the American's with Disabilities Act (ADA) and how to be compliant
- Celebrate 40 years of Bahn love with a special 40th anniversary feature on Schlitterbahn New Braunfels
- Plus, enjoy features on Mansfield YMCA, Mansfield, Ohio, U.S.A. and Chimelong Water Park, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China.