World Waterpark Magazine
Each issue of World Waterpark Magazine contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
In February 2020, Suntago Water World opened to become the biggest indoor waterpark in Europe. The facility offers a chance to spend an exotic holiday without the necessity to go abroad thanks to the tropical climate of 32 degrees Celsius, 740 real palm trees from various corners of the world and the waterpark featuring the largest zone of indoor waterslides in Europe.
Highlights From This Issue
- Celebrate the recipients of the 2020 Board Awards & Wave Review Awards
- Review information on selecting the right filtration system for your new project
- Read about how 2020 led to changes in hiring and training for many HR professionals
- Find out the 7 habits you can practice that will lead to greater happiness
- Learn how to map your facility as part of your Emergency Action Plan
- Plus, enjoy our feature on The Ravine Waterpark, Paso Robles, California, U.S.A.