"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Australia’s largest theme park operator, Village Roadshow Theme Parks, has launched into the Asian market by bringing its iconic style and Wet’n’Wild branding to life in China with the opening of Wet’n’Wild Haikou.
Highlights From This Issue
- Learn how to create a recreational water testing program
- Review management styles and select a few that suit you best
- Preview educational sessions, speakers and show pricing in our extended WWA Show section
- Take our presentation pointers quiz and uncover areas where you can find improvement
- Hear how you can submit a successful request for proposal
- Plus, enjoy features on Wild Water Adventure Park, Clovis, California, U.S.A.; Maui Jack's Waterpark, Chincoteague Island, Virginia, U.S.A.; Wapelhorst Aquatic Facility and Blanchette Aquatic Facility, St. Charles, Missouri, U.S.A. and Aviva Parque Acuatico, Vina del Mar, Chile!