"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
The Grove Resort & Spa Orlando, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., opened its Surfari Water Park on March 1, 2018, just one year after the resort's initial launch in March 2017. Set on its own parcel of this 106-acre Walt Disney World-area resort, Surfari Water Park is designed as an all-day destination exclusively for hotel guests.
Highlights From This Issue
- Hear how you can build better teams by implementing a values-based leadership hiring model
- Read our second-in-a-series article on crisis communications and how to adapt your response to the social media landscape
- Review the business etiquette do's and don'ts
- Find out where you stand on the fib index
- See the latest news on how the industry is growing in North America
- Plus, enjoy our development article on Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis Sanya Resort, Sanya, China and a feature about Cypress Cove Family Aquatic Park, Woodridge, Illinois, U.S.A.