"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
With its exotic Polynesian decor, Québec’s only indoor waterpark, Bora Park, is as much fun for toddlers, who have attractions just their size, as it is for the more adventurous, who can thrill to the exciting waterslides at a balmy 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit) all year-round.
Highlights From This Issue
- How to ensure that your emergency response equipment is FDA compliant
- Using your words to take command
- How to create a birthday party program in four key steps
- Making good meetings great using twenty-one steps
- Share your best ideas by submitting a session proposal for the WWA Show, October 16-19, 2017 in West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A.
- Plus, enjoy features on Parrot Cove Water Park, Garden City, Kansas, U.S.A. and Amaazia WaterPark, Surat, India!