"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Morgan’s Inspiration Island, in San Antonio, Texas, is not a special-needs park; it’s a park of inclusion. With its six major water play elements and extensive support facilities, anyone and everyone can enjoy the park’s $17 million, tropically-themed island paradise because there are no limitations.
Highlights From This Issue
- Review ways you can bridge the gap between lifeguards and EMS
- Discover the fine art of saying no
- Read about design tips that make spray parks safer
- Learn how to more effectively interview teenagers and hire great people
- Hear how you can make mornings briefings more fun and inspiring
- Are you ready to take on your new job responsibilities? Find ways to get better prepared
- Find ways to make spray park fun last with service and maintenance know-how
- Review what made the Rio pools turn green during the 2016 Summer Games
- Plus, enjoy features on Splashway Waterpark & Campgrounds, Sheridan, Texas, U.S.A.; Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Oaxtepec, Oaxtepec, Mexico; Changbaishan Water Park, Baishan, Jilin Province, China; Coral Reef Waterworld, Bracknell, Berkshire, England; Hutchinson Family Aquatic Center, Hutchinson, Minnesota, U.S.A. and AquaWorld Waterpark, Novosibirsk, Russia!