"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Shaoxing Popsea Water Park is located in a north-central city of Zhejiang province, Shaoxing, which is a cultural and ecological tourism city with characteristics of canal towns South of the Yangtze. Shaoxing Popsea Water Park perfectly presents the fun of playing with water with ingenious design. Eight combinations, 35 slides, nearly 50 large, medium and small water recreation facilities—all match demands of tourists at different ages and levels.
Highlights From This Issue
- Learn tools for negotiating when you and your co-workers disagree in the workplace
- Read through best practices for selling and serving alcohol in a waterpark environment
- Discover what great ideas await you at the WWA Show in West Palm Beach, Florida
- Take our quiz and determine if you are a self-starter
- How to use preventative maintenance to save time and money
- Plus, enjoy features on NRH₂O Family Water Park, North Richland Hills, Texas, U.S.A. and the Grande Hotel São Pedro, Aquas De São Pedro, São Pedro, Brazil!