"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Nestled quietly in the Ozark Mountains in the American Midwest is a tropical paradise flowing with over 2 million gallons of cool water, 13 acres of Polynesian-inspired theming and plenty of adventure of the entire family-Silver Dollar City’s White Water.
Highlights From This Issue
- Learn how to prepare for a major property loss in your park
- Review the step-by-step process you should take when you need to terminate an employee's job
- Preview educational sessions, speakers and show pricing in our extended WWA Show section
- Find tips and tricks that you can use to improve your level of concentration while at work
- Hear about what rules you need to follow in order to safely operate a drone in your facility
- Plus, enjoy features on Qingdao Wanda Water Park, Qingdao, Shandong Province, China and Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis, the Palm, Dubai, United Arab Emirates